- ISBN: 1250031486 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781250031488 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (369 pages) : illustration.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Investigating the drowning death of his wife's uncle against a backdrop of a contentious election, eighteenth-century coroner Titus Cragg receives information that suggests foul play, a situation that is complicated by the demise of a politically connected farmer.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Coroners > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > 1714-1837 > Fiction.
Preston (Lancashire, England) > Fiction.