- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||MYS SANDFOR LUCAS b.10 (Text)||79361000092863||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425274316 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0425274314 (paperback)
- Physical Description: ix, 390 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Berkley introduction edition
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2014.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from goodreads.com.
Originally published in hardcover: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c1999.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A wealthy socialite has been murdered. Now the killer must tie up a few loose ends. One is the witness. The other is Lucas Davenport--and of all the criminals Davenport has hunted, none has been as efficient or as ferociously intelligent as the woman who's hunting him..."--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Minnesota > Minneapolis > Fiction.
Minneapolis (Minn.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series