- 5 of 5 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||MYS SANDFOR LUCAS b.17 (Text)||79361000092859||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
|Eckhart PL - Auburn Plaza||Quick Pick (Text)||840191002496266||Auburn Plaza - Quick Picks||Available||-|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||SAN (Text)||36626103855623||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||SAN (Text)||36823001621781||Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||F San (Text)||78731000492562||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425221150 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0425221156 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 441 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Berkley premium ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2008.
Series numeration from goodreads.com.
Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2007.
Includes excerpt from the author's book: Phantom prey (p. -441).
Investigating a seemingly open-and-shut double homicide case involving a pair of wealthy elderly women, Lucas Davenport begins to suspect that a handful of small items that were stolen from the crime scene may have had more significant values.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction
Private investigators > Minnesota > Minneapolis > Fiction.
Minneapolis (Minn.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Lucas Davenport ; [bk. 17]
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Davenport ; 17.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel ; 17.