- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||MYS SANDFOR LUCAS b.12 (Text)||79361000092854||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425275221 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0425275221 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xiii, 450 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Berkley premium ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2014.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from goodreads.com.
Originally published in hardcover: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2001.
With a new introduction by John Sandford.
|Summary, etc.:|| Hoping to use a supposedly straightforward case of murder to clear his mind, Deputy Chief Lucas Davenport finds himself matching wits with an ever-escalating serial killer, art history professor, congenial pervert, and sexual predator James Qatar.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Minneapolis (Minn.) > Fiction.
Serial murders > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Lucas Davenport ; [bk. 12]
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Davenport ; 12.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel ; 12.