100 ways to create a great ad / Tim Collins.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||659.1 C713 (Text)||76383000432900||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781780671680 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1780671687 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 208 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour), portraits (chiefly colour) ; 26 cm
- Publisher: London : Laurence King Publishing, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2014.
This is an accessible introduction to creative advertising techniques. Featuring 100 spreads detailing concepts such as the 'Reveal' and the 'Mash-up', it presents the key methods of devising print, television, radio, direct, and online ideas. The process of creating an ad can be divided into three steps: planning; concept creation; crafting. This book provides a straightforward guide to concept creation, including methods that are applicable across media and offering wide-ranging examples from international campaigns. Aimed at agency creatives, planners, and account handlers, as well as graphic designers, marketing professionals, and students, this book has wide-ranging appeal.
Search for related items by subject
Advertising > Case studies.