What comes next and how to like it : a memoir / Abigail Thomas.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lincoln Heritage Public Library - Dale||LP 813.54 THO (Text)||70743000144286||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Rochester Library||LPNF 921 THO (Text)||33187004118283||Large Print Nonfiction - R||Checked out||11/17/2016|
- ISBN: 9781410477958 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1410477959 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 303 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| A memoir about aging, family, creativity, tragedy, friendship, and the richness of life. How to accept, appreciate, enjoy? Who are our most trusted, valuable companions and what will we do for them? When you've given up, when you least expect it, there it is.
Search for related items by subject
Authors, American > 20th century > Biography.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series