What comes next and how to like it : a memoir / Abigail Thomas.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||LPNF 921 THO (Text)||33187004118283||Large Print Nonfiction - R||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||LP 813.54 THO (Text)||70743000144286||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - Main||813.54 THOM (Text)||39231033086949||Ratcliffe-Carnegie Reading Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410477958 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1410477959 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 303 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| A memoir about aging, family, creativity, tragedy, friendship, and the richness of life. How to accept, appreciate, enjoy? Who are our most trusted, valuable companions and what will we do for them? When you've given up, when you least expect it, there it is.
Search for related items by subject
Authors, American > 20th century > Biography.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series