Angel's tip [electronic resource] : a novel / Alafair Burke.
- ISBN: 9780061699184 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061699187 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061699207 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061699209 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061851841 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061851841 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fresh-faced Indiana college student Chelsea Hart is so excited to spend the final hours of her spring break in the VIP room of an elite New York City club that she remains behind when her girlfriends call it a night. The next morning, as her concerned friends anxiously pace their hotel lobby, joggers find Chelsea's body in East River Park, her wavy blond hair brutally hacked off.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series