Coaching youth softball / American Sport Education Program.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781450490115 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1450490115 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781450490092 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1450490093 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (viii, 206 pages) : illustrations.
- Edition: Fourth edition.
- Publisher: Champaign, IL : Human Kinetics, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Endorsed by Babe Ruth Softball and the American Sport Education Program.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Stepping into coaching -- Communicating as a coach -- Understanding rules and equipment -- Providing for players' safety -- Making practices fun and practical -- Teaching and shaping skills -- Coaching offense -- Coaching defense -- Coaching on game day -- Developing season and practice plans.
Coaching Youth Softball's double play of softball fundamentals and essential coaching skills, like communicating with parents and officials, motivating players, and preparing for games and practices, makes this book a must-read as you prepare to meet the challenges and enjoy the rewards of coaching young athletes.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject