View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061575761 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061575763 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061575778 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061575771 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061828539 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 006182853X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
Book 3 of the Body Farm Novel series (series numeration from Goodreads.com).
Investigating a suspicious death in which the victim's remains were found in a burned car, forensic anthropologist Bill Brockton engages in an unorthodox experiment to better understand the case.
|Source of Description Note:||
Title from PDF title page (viewed Feb. 1, 2008).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brockton, Bill (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Forensic anthropologists > Fiction.
Human body > Identification > Fiction.
Crime laboratories > Fiction.
Knoxville (Tenn.) > Fiction.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.
Search for related items by series