Love finds you in Revenge, Ohio [electronic resource] / by Lisa Harris.
- ISBN: 9781609363406 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 160936340X (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781609362843 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1609362845 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781609362867 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1609362861 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Bloomington, Minn. : Summerside Press, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The only thing worse than being a spinster is being a twice-jilted spinster. At twenty-five, Catherine Morgan is hardly an old maid. But she's given up on marriage and instead manages the family's general store in the small town of Revenge, Ohio. Bound by a promise to care for her three sisters until they marry, she'll do anything to keep them safe. But Sheriff Corbin Hunter stands in her way. He has evidence that her sister's fiance is really an infamous bank robber-and the man who murdered his father. Catherine finds herself torn between saving her sister's heart and losing hers to the man who jilted her seven years ago. Will Corbin's desire for revenge cause him to lose Catherine a second time?"--BOOK JACKET.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Single women > Fiction.
Ohio > Fiction.
FICTION / General
Search for related items by series