- ISBN: 9780061478109 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061478105 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061478123 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061478121 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|General Note:|| As befitting her name, lovely Submit Channing-Downes was the proper, obedient wife of an aging Marquess--until her husband's death left her penniless and alone ... with one final obligation to fulfill. Entrusted with delivering a small black box to its rightful owner, she calls upon Graham Wessit, the notorious Earl of Netham, whose life has been marred by rumour and scandal. Graham wants nothing to do with her gift; nevertheless, fate entwines these two lives in astonishing ways.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Nobility > Fiction.
Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
FICTION > Romance > Historical.