- ISBN: 9781429942515 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429942517 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (370 pages)
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, [2013, 2012]
- Copyright: ©2012
|General Note:|| Includes an excerpt from the author's Taking Eve.
|Summary, etc.:|| Using carefully honed sensory skills gleaned from a childhood spent blind to solve cases, music therapist Kendra Michaels is tapped by a former FBI agent, who is investigating the work of a serial killer who may be responsible for the disappearance of Kendra's ex.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Blind women > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Conspiracy > Fiction.