- ISBN: 0786570385 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786570386 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101146798 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101146796 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (333 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| Meet Martin, JJ, Jess, and Maureen. Four people who come together on New Year's Eve: a former TV talk show host, a musician, a teenage girl, and a mother. Three are British, one is American. They encounter one another on the roof of Topper's House, a London destination famous as the last stop for those ready to end their lives. This is a tale of connections made and missed, punishing regrets, and the grace of second chances.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicidal behavior > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.