View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101180457 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101180455 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101185261 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101185260 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (385 pages)
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Summary, etc.:|| For almost two years the ten-members of an interrogation team operating from a secret base in Poland called the Midnight House have been putting the screws to the toughest jihadis. They used whatever means necessary, and when they disbanded they were given medals for their heroism. Now someone is executing them, and its up to CIA agent John Wells to find the killer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Terrorists > Fiction.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Fiction.