Seeing and believing / Norah McClintock.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||TEEN FIC MCCLINTOCK, NORAH "MIKE" BK.4 (Text)||33946002961923||Teen . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467726085 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1467726087 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781467726177 (pbk)
- ISBN: 1467726176 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 232 pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Darby Creek, 2014.
Originally published by Scholastic Canada, 2006.
"Vin swears he had nothing to do with the robbery, or the two people who were shot. But Sal saw Vin running from the scene. Even after Vin is arrested, Mike isn't sure who to believe. He's caught between his two friends -- and believing one might make him lose the other"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
HL 590 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mystery and detective stories.
Friendship > Fiction.
Foster home care > Fiction.
Search for related items by series