Winnie & Waldorf / written and illustrated by Kati Hites.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Batesville Memorial Public Library - Batesville||C HI (Text)||34706001465295||Childrens||Available||-|
|Huntingburg Public Library - Huntingburg||JUV HIT (Text)||39970001342285||JUV||Available||-|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||E HIT (Text)||78551000371356||Easy Collection||Available||-|
|North Madison County Frankton Community Library||JP FIC HIT (Text)||30419200588198||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062311610 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062311611 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Winnie stands by her dog, Waldorf, even when he gets into her sister Sara's room and damages her violin on the day of her concert.
Search for related items by subject
Sisters > Juvenile fiction.