Eagle talons / Robert Lee Murphy.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Benton Co PL - Fowler||LP F MUR (Text)||34044000860609||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||LP WF MUR (Text)||34330513037995||Adult - Large Print||Available||-|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||LP MUR (Text)||36823001467516||Large Print||Available||-|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||LP W Murphy (Text)||30890000554145||Large Print Upper level, South room||Available||-|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||WES FIC MUR Iron Horse Chronices #1 (Text)||30034001182156||Adult Westerns||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410476586 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1410476588 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 419 pages (large print) : map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| Will Braddock doesn't want to be forced into an unwanted blacksmith apprenticeship. The newly orphaned fourteen-year-old embarks upon a quest to determine his own destiny. He heads west to seek work on the first transcontinental railroad. Will learns to rely upon himself to achieve his goal. He constantly battles a young Irish thug who is determined to kill him. A mixed-blood Cheyenne youth, whom he saves from quicksand, gives Will two eagle talons from his amulet in thanks. The talons save Will's life, and though not magical, he's convinced they are lucky. When a feisty young lady he has befriended is kidnapped by the Indians, and the Army refuses to send troops, Will decides to risk his own future to free her from captivity.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.
Union Pacific Railroad Company > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- The iron horse chronicles ; book 1
- Wheeler Publishing large print western
- Murphy, Robert Lee. Iron horse chronicles ; 01.
- Wheeler large print western series.