- 3 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Series InformationRookie read-about American symbols.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||J 387.7 MAT (Text)||840191002178884||Children's Nonfiction - Lower Level||Temporarily Unavailable||-|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||J 387.7 MAT (Text)||36626103604930||JUV Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||J 387.7 Mattern (Text)||31208911616490||children non-fiction||Available||-|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||+387.7 M429 (Text)||51735011657201||Children's department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531215685 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0531215687 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531218419 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2015.
Though it may look like an ordinary plane from the outside, Air Force One is anything but! Take an inside look at the special features that make this jet liner the only one suitable to carry the President of the United States. The well-organized chapters help students identify key details while the photographs, timelines and other text features encourage students to make connections between historical events and enable students to better understand the text.
|Target Audience Note:||
NC 750 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Air Force One (Presidential aircraft) > Juvenile literature.
Presidents > Transportation > United States > Juvenile literature.