A Tine to Live, a Tine to Die / Edith Maxwell.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hartford City Public Library - Hartford City||LP Maxwell (Text)||76051000168322||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Spencer County Public Library - Rockport||FIC MAX LgP (Text)||70741000137569||Large Print||Available||-|
|West Lafayette Public Library - West Lafayette||LP FIC MAX (Text)||31951003988232||Main Floor - Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410458278 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 141045827X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 411 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Farmer Cameron Flaherty's first growing season has gotten off to a slow start, but her CSA is flourishing thanks to a group of subscribers led by enthusiastic Brazilian volunteer Lucinda DaSilva. Then Cam fires her only employee because he won't follow organic growing practices. It seems like just another day at the office -- until she finds him with a pitchfork sticking out of his neck. When the police suspect Cam, Lucinda joins her to hunt for the real killer.
Search for related items by subject
Organic farming >
Family secrets > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
New England > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press Large Print Mystery
- A local foods mystery ; 1
- Maxwell, Edith. Local foods mystery ; 01.
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.