A-maze-ing minotaur / written by Juliet Rix ; illustrated by Juliet Snape.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||J 3-4 398.20938 RIX (Text)||30403002081842||Childrens - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781847804310 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1847804314 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: London : Frances Lincoln Children's Books, 2014.
Retells the Greek myth of how Theseus defeated King Minos' Minotaur with help from Princess Ariadne.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Theseus, King of Athens > Juvenile literature.
Minotaur (Greek mythology) > Juvenile literature.
Theseus, King of Athens.
Minotaur (Greek mythology)