In harm's way / Andrew Clements ; illustrated by Adam Stower.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bloomfield Eastern Greene Co PL - Bloomfield Main||JUV FIC CLE (Text)||36803000950928||FICTION-J||Available||-|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||JF P (Text)||39391006603169||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||J FIC CLE (Text)||78551000374822||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416939108
- ISBN: 1416939105
- ISBN: 9781480649064
- Physical Description: 209 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First Atheneum Books for Young Readers paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
|General Note:|| Includes discussion questions.
|Summary, etc.:|| As Benjamin Pratt and his friends Jill and Robert continue their efforts to save their school, they find themselves dodging two evil janitors, Lyman and Wally, but their team has also grown and now has a secret fund of millions of dollars.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 7-10.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Benjamin Pratt & the Keepers of the School ; bk. 4
- Clements, Andrew, 1949- Benjamin Pratt & the keepers of the school ; 04.