- ISBN: 9780545540056 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0545540054 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (222 pages) : illustrations.
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Inc., 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| Amy and Dan Cahill have their final confrontation with twisted billionaire J. Rutherford Pierce, a man whose power has no limits and is one step away from being elected president.
|Target Audience Note:|| 790 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Action & Adventure.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series