The Bank of France in its relation to national and international credit / by Maurice Patron, and an article upon French savings, by Alfred Neymarck.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 332 Un58nba (Text)||2036-6278||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 181 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1910.
At head of title: National Monetary Commission.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 160-161).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Banque de France
Credit > France.
Finance > France.
Banks and banking.
Search for related items by series
- Document / 61st Congress, 2d session, Senate ; no. 494
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. ; 494.