View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101214725 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101214724 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786547227 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786547227 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the wake of a series of kidnapping attempts, Savich, Sherlock, and FBI agent Miles Kettering--whose six-year-old son was one of the attempted victims--trace leads to a charismatic evangelist team.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Fiction.
Sherlock, Lacey (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Savich, Dillon (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Government investigators > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Search for related items by series