- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||AUDIO MP3 ROB (Text)||38131004048418||NCPLC-Audio Book On MP3 player||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 1606408054 : PLA
- ISBN: 9781606408056
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 10 hours) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio ; 
- Distributor: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ℗2008
|General Note:|| One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
Title from Playaway label.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by David Stuart.
|Summary, etc.:|| In response to his father's last wish, Ethan Quinn returns to the Maryland shore to care for Seth, a troubled boy in need of a family. Carrying on the family boatbuilding business, Ethan also finds the opportunity to reexamine his past.
|System Details Note:|| Playaway Digital Audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bays > Maryland > Fiction.
Boatbuilding > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series