- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||AUDIO MP3 ROB (Text)||38131004048384||NCPLC-Audio Book On MP3 player||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 1606407899 : PLA
- ISBN: 9781606407899
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 9 hours) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio ; 
- Distributor: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ℗2008
|General Note:|| One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
Title from Playaway label.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Guy Lemonier.
|Summary, etc.:|| In this final book of the trilogy, Phillip Quinn is juggling his high-powered advertising job with caring for Seth, his young adopted brother, when he meets the attractive and mysterious Dr. Sybil Griffin.
|System Details Note:|| Playaway Digital Audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bays > Maryland > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series