Jewels of the sun / Nora Roberts.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||AUDIO MP3 ROB (Text)||38131003827242||NCPLC-Audio Book On MP3 player||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1607758776 : PLA
- ISBN: 9781607758778
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 10 hours) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged library edition.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio ; 
- Distributor: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ℗2009
|General Note:|| One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
Title from Playaway label.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Patricia Daniels.
|Summary, etc.:|| Jude Murray, having fled the U.S. for Ireland where she has taken up resident at Faerie Hill Cottage and embarked on a study of Irish folklore, finds help and love in the person of Aidan Gallagher, a man with an uncommon understanding of his country's myths, and a desire to create a passionate history of his own.
|System Details Note:|| Playaway Digital Audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Americans > Travel > Ireland > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.
Search for related items by series