The whites of their eyes / Andrew Clements ; illustrated by Adam Stower.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bloomfield Eastern Greene Co PL - Bloomfield Main||JUV FIC CLE (Text)||36803000932389||FICTION-J||Available||-|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||JUV FICTION CLEM (Text)||39391006603086||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||J FIC CLE (Text)||78551000374617||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416939092 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1416939091 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781451773231
- Physical Description: 207 pages, 22 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First Atheneum Books for Young Readers paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2013.
Includes "A reading group guide to The whites of their eyes " and sneak preview of "In harm's way."
With a key to the Oakes School in his possession Benjamin, his friend Jill, and a new friend continue to seek ways to protect the school and their town but Lyman, the janitor and a spy, has new tricks up his sleeve.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Sailing > Juvenile fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Schools > Fiction.
Spies > Fiction.
Sailing > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Benjamin Pratt & the Keepers of the School ; bk. 3
- Clements, Andrew, 1949- Benjamin Pratt & the keepers of the school ; bk. 3.