- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||j 636.7 GREEN (Text)||33946002953524||Non-Fiction - 1st Floor||Available||-|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Hanover||JUV 363.28 GRE (Text)||39391100274644||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Thorntown Public Library - Thorntown||E 636.7 GRE (Text)||30034001178535||Easy Room Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781600149573 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 160014957X (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531261804 (hardcover : reinforced)
- ISBN: 0531261808 (hardcover : reinforced)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, 2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| A police hero -- To protect and serve -- Training for the force -- A committed team -- Officers in uniform -- Retired police dogs -- Deputy Kenzo.
|Summary, etc.:|| Offers information on police dogs, including what they are, how they are trained, and what happens when they retire. --Publisher's description.
"Engaging images accompany information about police dogs. The combination of high-interest subject matter and narrative text is intended for students in grades 3 through 7"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Police dogs >
Search for related items by series