The Marco effect/ Jussi Adler-Olsen ; translated by Martin Aitken ; translation consultant Steve Schein.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|LaGrange Co PL - LaGrange Main Library||LP M ADL (Text)||30477100790447||Adult: Large Print Mystery||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP Adl (Text)||78731000486252||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410473721 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410473724 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 775 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing,a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
Book 5 of the Department Q Novel series (series numeration from NoveList).
All fifteen-year-old Marco wants is to become a Danish citizen and be a normal teenager. But his uncle Zola forces the children of his former gypsy clan to beg and steal for him. Then Marco discovers a dead body -- proving the extent of Zola's crimes -- and he runs. The last thing Detective Carl Mørck needs is a missing persons case. Then he learns that the teen may have as much insight into the case as he has fear of the police, and Carl is determined to save the boy.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Denmark > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.