- ISBN: 0060005467 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060005467 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0060773979 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060773977 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York : PerfectBound, 2001.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Special features: "How I write," notes on his craft by Garth Nix.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sabriel, daughter of the necromancer Abhorsen, must journey into the mysterious and magical Old Kingdom to rescue her father from the Land of the Dead.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1150 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 522 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Fantasy > Juvenile fiction.
Magical thinking > Juvenile fiction.
Fantasy fiction > Juvenile.