- ISBN: 1299392547 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781299392540 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781460312902 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1460312902 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Love inspired Books, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|Summary, etc.:|| Alyssa Wells has uncovered evidence that her police officer husband was murdered by his partner--a dangerous claim in a small town. After two tours in Iraq, protecting Alyssa and her children shouldn't be a problem for private investigator Cole Justice. Alyssa feels drawn to him, but how can she trust anyone after everything she's been through? Cole's sure his heart is closed off to love, but Alyssa and her children seem to have found a way in. As the killer draws closer, Alyssa realizes she's trusting Cole with more than her safety.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Murderers > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series