Survival instinct [electronic resource] / Rachelle McCalla.
- ISBN: 9781426848735 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426848730 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426848735 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426848730 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 212 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Steeple Hill Books, c2010.
|General Note:|| "Riveting inspirational romance"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Stranded and left to die...Returning to Devil's Island--the place that haunts her past--is frightening enough for Abby Caldwell. When her ride home mysteriously disappears, terror starts closing in. The island can be deadly, and no one knows that better than Abby. At least she's not alone. Scott Frasier, a former college classmate, is there along with his mother and stepfather. But then Scott's mother goes missing. Scott and Abby are forced to face the truth--all they have is each other...and ruthless enemies determined to make sure they don't leave the island alive."--p.  of cover.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Steeple Hill, 2010. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 944 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 678 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 234 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Man-woman relationships >
Wisconsin > Fiction.
Search for related items by series