View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429541428 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429541423 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781429541459 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429541458 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101043998 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101043997 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (390 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Pub. Group, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2007
Renowned attorney Paul Riley has built a lucrative career based on his famous prosecution of Terry Burgos, a serial killer who followed the lyrics of a violent song to gruesomely murder six girls. Now, fifteen years later, the police are confronted with a new series of murders and mutilations. Riley is the first to realize that the two cases are connected-and that the killer seems to be willing to do anything to keep him involved.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Songs > Texts > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Judicial error > Fiction.