Sniper elite : one-way trip/ Scott McEwen, with Thomas Koloniar.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||LG MCE (Text)||30010170792793||Large Print||Available||-|
|LaGrange Co PL - LaGrange Main Library||LP F McE (Text)||30477100822752||Adult: Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP McE (Text)||78731000479344||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410472649 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410472647 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 571 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2013.
Series numeration taken from Fantastic Fiction.
When the special ops community learns that one of their own -- the first female helicopter pilot of the Army's elite 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (SOAR) -- is being held and brutally mistreated, there is no executive order strong enough to stop them. Gil Shannon's iron will and expertise with the .308 Remington Modular sniper rifle will spell the difference between freedom and an ignoble death for America's female POW.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Snipers > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
War on Terrorism, 2001-2009 > Fiction.
United States. Navy. SEALS > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print thriller
- A sniper elite novel ; book 1
- McEwen, Scott Sniper Elite ; book 1.