- ISBN: 9781466825024 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1466825022 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (264 pages)
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin, 1997.
|Summary, etc.:|| Determined to find the family she learned about at her mother's deathbed, Rebecca travels to a Cornwall mansion where relationships are torn by passion and greed.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > England > Cornwall (County) > Fiction.
Grandfathers > England > Cornwall (County) > Fiction.
Cornwall (England : County) > Fiction.