View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429915786 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429915781 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (245 pages) : portrait, genealogical table.
- Edition: First Square Fish edition.
- Publisher: New York : Square Fish, 2007.
|General Note:|| Sequel to: A wrinkle in time.
|Summary, etc.:|| With Meg Murry's help, the dragons her six-year-old brother saw in the vegetable garden play an important part in his struggle between life and death.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Fantasy > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Science fiction > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series