Lost city [electronic resource] : a novel from the NUMA files / Clive Cussler, with Paul Kemprecos.
- ISBN: 9781429527392 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429527390 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781429527422 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429527420 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101205013 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101205016 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (515 p.)
- Edition: Berkley premium ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| An enzyme that will dramatically prolong life has been discovered two thousand feet down in the North Atlantic, in an area known as Lost City, but why are the people attempting to harvest it getting killed? Why are the scientists in a remote Greek laboratory disappearing one by one? What does this all have to do with a body found frozen in the ice high up in the Alps? To Kurt Austin, leader of Numa's Special Assignments Team, and his colleague Joe Zavala, it's clear they have their work cut out for them.
Search for related items by subject
Austin, Kurt (Fictitious character) >
Underwater exploration > Fiction.
Marine scientists > Fiction.
Immortalism > Fiction.