- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||J Fic Paulsen 3-5 (Text)||30890000530749||Lower level, Youth room, 3rd-5th grade section||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545299541 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0545299543 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780545284073 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 83 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 2010, ©2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Principal Wagner confidently deals with a faculty washroom crisis, a psychic parrot, and a terrorizing gerbil, but when sixty-five erasers go missing, he enlists the help of the school's best problem solver and locater of lost items, twelve-year-old Lyle Williams, aka Mudshark.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Problem solving > Juvenile fiction.
Lost articles > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.