View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1299557112 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781299557116 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781460316320 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1460316320 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource ()
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Harlequin Special Releases, 2013.
The Lost Springs Ranch for troubled boys is at stake, and it's a man's duty to give back...... So there's going to be an auction!BACHELOR #12NAME:Rex TrowbridgeOCCUPATION: Attorney, and director of Lost Springs Ranch.BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT: Becoming a wine connoisseur in rural Wyoming.Lindsay Duncan had hastily proposed a camping trip with some of the boys from the ranch, and she wanted-needed-Rex Trowbridge to accompany them. Could elegant Rex even ride a horse anymore' Could he stand to spend long days with her and six high-spirited boys' Could he stop teasing her long enough to recognize what was really simmering between the two of them-and do something about it before it was too late'
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ranches > Wyoming > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
FICTION / Romance / Contemporary.