The mystery at Skeleton Point / created by Gertrude Chandler Warner.
- ISBN: 9781621883128 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1621883124 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (1 hr., 45 min., 19 sec.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Carol Stream : Oasis Audio, 2013.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Tim Gregory.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Grandfather's friend bought Skeleton Point, she invited the Alden children to help her fix it up. But this empty mansion is even spookier than it looks. The man who used to live there studied bones -- but the house is filled with skeletons! Then, the mansion's valuable statues begin to disappear. Could the Skeleton Point ghost be causing mischief?
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on hard copy version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haunted houses > Juvenile fiction.
Haunted houses > Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / General.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- The Boxcar children ; #91
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children (Oasis Audio (Firm)) ; #91.