The mystery of the mummy's curse / created by Gertrude Chandler Warner.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781441611383 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 144161138X (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9781621881858 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1621881857 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0310457246 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9780310457244 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (1 hr., 52 min., 52 sec.)
- Publisher: [Carol Stream, Ill.] : Oasis Audio, 2009.
Title from image on Web page (viewed May 20, 2009).
Previously released on compact disc, 2003.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Aimee Lilly.
Bad luck strikes the Aldens when they help set up an exhibit at the Greenfield Museum. The main attraction is a 4,000-year-old mummy, and the longer the Aldens are around the mummy, the more things go wrong. The children soon wonder if it has brought with it an ancient curse.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boxcar children (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile fiction.
Mummies > Juvenile fiction.
Mummies > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
|Genre:||Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- The Boxcar children ; #88
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children (Oasis Audio (Firm))