Captured on the high seas / Marianne Hering, Nancy I. Sanders ; creative direction by Paul McCusker ; illustrated by David Hohn.
- ISBN: 9781624052200 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1624052207 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Carol Stream, Illinois : Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., 
|General Note:|| "Focus on the Family"--Title page.
|Summary, etc.:|| "British warships battle American privateers in this high sea adventure. Cousins Patrick and Beth have landed on the Royal Louis in the middle of the Revolutionary War. Cannonballs fly and swords slash. They're captured! Now they face even more dangers. Will their new friend James Forten be sold by the British into the West Indies slave trade? Or will they all be sentenced to the overcrowded prison ship floating near shore where scores of prisoners die from filth and disease? Patrick and Beth help plan a daring escape as they witness firsthand the deeds of brave heroes who fought to make America the land of the free."--Amazon.com.
|Target Audience Note:|| 390 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on vendor-supplied metadata.
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Imagination Station ; book 14
- Adventures in odyssey
- Focus on the Family presents
- Imagination station (Carol Stream, Ill.) ; bk. 14.
- Adventures in Odyssey.
- Focus on the Family presents.