The carnivorous carnival / by Lemony Snicket ; illustrations by Brett Helquist.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061757211 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061757217 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061550560 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061550566 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061550577 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061550574 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| On the run as suspected murderers, the unlucky Baudelaire orphans find themselves trapped in the Caligari Carnival, where they must masquerade as freaks in order to hide from the evil Count Olaf.
|Target Audience Note:|| 1120 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Humorous stories, English.
Search for related items by series
- A series of unfortunate events ; bk. the ninth
- Snicket, Lemony. Series of unfortunate events ; bk. 9.