The end / by Lemony Snicket ; illustrations by Brett Helquist.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061757136 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061757136 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061285707 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061285706 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061285714 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061285714 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
Lost at sea, the Baudelaire orphans, along with the evil Count Olaf, wash up on the shore of an island populated by an oddly placid group of inhabitants, and they try to decide whether or not they are truly safe. Like an off-key violin concert, the Roman Empire, or food poisoning, all things must come to an end. Thankfully, this includes A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. The thirteenth and final installment in the groundbreaking series will answer readers' most burning questions: Will Count Olaf prevail? Will the Baudelaires survive? Will the series end happily? If there's nothing out there, what was that noise? Then again, why trouble yourself with unfortunate resolutions? Avoid the thirteenth and final book of Lemony Snicket's international bestselling series and you'll never have to know what happens.
|Target Audience Note:||
NC 1370 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Humorous stories, American.
Search for related items by series
- A series of unfortunate events ; bk. the thirteenth
- Snicket, Lemony. Series of unfortunate events ; bk. 13.