The hostile hospital / by Lemony Snicket ; illustrations by Brett Helquist.
- ISBN: 9780061757204 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061757209 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061550522 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061550523 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061550539 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061550531 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| On the run after being falsely accused of murder, the three Baudelaire orphans find themselves in the Heimlich Hospital, with the evil Count Olaf in close pursuit. They need a safe place to stay--somewhere far away from terrible villains and local police. A quiet refuge where misfortune never visits. Might Heimlich Hospital be just the place? In Lemony Snicket's eighth ghastly instalment in A Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm sorry to say that the Baudelaire Orphans will spend time in a hospital where they risk encountering a misleading newspaper headline, unnecessary surgery, an intercom system, anesthesia, heart-haped balloons, and some very startling news about a fire.
|Target Audience Note:|| 1110 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- A series of unfortunate events ; bk. the eighth
- Snicket, Lemony. Series of unfortunate events ; bk. 8.