Hunt for the devil's dragon [electronic resource] / Marianne Hering, Marshal Younger ; creative direction by Paul McCusker ; illustrated by David Hohn.
- ISBN: 9781624051111 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1624051111 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : ill.
- Publisher: Carol Stream, Ill. : Tyndale House, c2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Patrick and Beth travel to northern Africa where Beth tries to prevent a girl her own age avoid becoming a sacrifice to a vicious dragon killing the local town's livestock and Patrick joins a Roman knight on a quest to kill the dragon.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Time travel > Juvenile fiction.
George, Saint, -303 > Juvenile fiction.
Christian life > Juvenile fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / General
Search for related items by series
- Imagination station ; bk. 11
- Adventures in Odyssey
- Focus on the family presents
- Imagination station (Carol Stream, Ill.)
- Adventures in Odyssey.
- Focus on the Family presents.