- ISBN: 9781423153252 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1423153251 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780385676557 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0385676557 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion Book, 
|Summary, etc.:|| In 1943, a British fighter plane crashes in Nazi-occupied France and the survivor tells a tale of friendship, war, espionage, and great courage as she relates what she must to survive while keeping secret all that she can.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on vendor-supplied metadata.
Search for related items by subject
Children's electronic books.