- ISBN: 9781590134160 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1590134168 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781590133279 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1590133277 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (446 pages) : maps.
- Publisher: Ithaca, N.Y. : McBooks Press, 2002.
|General Note:|| Originally published i 1990 by D.I. Fine, New York.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Front Cover; Front Matter; Copyright; Front Matter; Maps; Prologue; Chapter 1; Chapter 2; Chapter 3; Chapter 4; Chapter 5; Chapter 6; Chapter 7; Chapter 8; Chapter 9; Chapter 10; Chapter 11; Chapter 12; Chapter 13; Chapter 14; Chapter 15; Chapter 16; Afterword; Back Matter; Back Cover; Spine;
|Summary, etc.:|| Alan Lewrie is a scandalous young London rake whose amorous onshore adventures lead to his being pressed into His Majesty's service by his own father. As a reluctant midshipman in the Royal Navy, Lewrie finds that he is a born sailor. As his career advances, he finds that the life of a naval officer suits him, as his seamanship and leadership qualities surface.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series