- ISBN: 0758236204 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780758236203 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0758236212 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780758236210 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0758221169 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780758221162 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0758221177 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780758221179 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 362 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Pub., c2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| Gold. The most precious of metals. And someone would kill to get at the dazzling exhibit of priceless Spanish treasure Abby Maitland just landed for the museum. Too bad Zan Duncan had to show up to protect her, but someone's waiting--and watching. She's in the crosshairs and she doesn't have a clue. Abby is mesmerized by Zan's untamed strength and very sexual vibe. From the long dark hair, the thick, hard muscles, and the black leather jacket right on down to the honed fighting skills and the tattoos, Zan is a master of subtle seduction, giving her night after hot night of secret, endless pleasure. Then a lethal game of deception, greed and murder gets underway--a game more sinister than Abby and Zan ever imagined. When no one can be trusted and no place is safe, their passion may be the only thing that can save them.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1790 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 353 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series